Next year’s elementary school curriculum is uncertain, however, everything hints towards an online or hybrid approach. We realize this is a difficult time for our families that need childcare during online learning. Novi Woods would like to support our families with the care and support they need. Below you will see an option we have available for our school age children for the upcoming semester starting August 31, 2020
- For those choosing online learning, Novi Woods will offer five-day care. We will assist children in their online learning and facilitating zoom calls.
- Children must provide their own technology (laptop, ipad, headphones, etc.) and anything else required by their school.
- Children must provide their own school supplies (such as paper, pencils, rulers, etc.) and anything else required by the school to do their work.
- Novi Woods Technology & Internet Waiver must be signed.
- Novi Woods will assist students in online learning; however, the family is ultimately responsible for their child’s performance.
- Parents will be responsible for communicating with their child’s teacher and providing Novi Woods with assignments or Zoom call schedules that need to be completed.
At times, school age children may share common space. This includes school age children and preschoolers.
Novi Woods will be implementing increased precautionary measures to keep children safe. Please see our full COVID procedures and drop off/pick up document available from the office.
- Daily temperature check will be done prior to entry
- No parent entry other than vestibule to check in and check out.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting measures.
- Increased hand washing
- Limiting non – essential visitors
- We will follow the health department guidelines for child care centers.
- We will follow the governor’s executive orders for child care centers.
- Teachers will wear masks.
- Novi Woods will follow the governor’s orders with regards to children wearing masks, however, if it is not required for students to wear them, but a parent would like their child to, parents may provide a mask and we will do our best to help them keep it on.
- Please contact the office for price information.
- A deposit of $100 will be required to hold your child’s spot. A two-week notice of withdrawal is required.