What a busy week we had! Picture days, learning and celebrating Diwali, Asia, and working on parts of the apple and tree! This week we also had our first Chinese class with Ms. Yuan!
Halloween party will be Tuesday, October 31st starting at 10 am. You can bring your child dressed in their costume, or fun Halloween colors. Please remember to bring a change of clothes for after and a bucket with you child’s name on it to hold their goodies!
There will be a sign up sheet for specific items on your child’s classroom doors, but you may also bring a peanut free treat to share with the class that day! Peanut Free candy is ok, but it is also fun to have stickers, bubbles, pencils, chips etc.
Please bring enough for:
- Cedar room (Sue): 25 children
- Maple room (Maya): 20 Children
- Pine room (Dee): 24 Children
- Toddler room: 12 children
- Infant Room: 3 children
- Please label all container’s in your child’s lunch boxes. It is very helpful when we are warming up lunches in the kitchen, and when you child takes everything out of their bag while sitting at a table with other students. We do not want to mix anything up!
- Make sure you sign up for the next sessions of Yoga, Dance and Gymnastics! We are starting a new group and would love your child to join us!
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017 will be curriculum night in our pre-school classrooms. This is a great time for parents to come in and ask questions about some of the Montessori work that your children have been learning so far this year. It will also be helpful when you have your parent teacher conference on November 17th. (Sign up sheets will be posted soon!) School will be closed for students that November 17th!
Happy Dilwali! Have a great weekend!