This week we have learned about our 5 senses, Australia, and experimented with sink and float and color mixing! Next week we will have our animal visitors and learn about their senses and how they compare to ours! We will also explore the Human Body and start getting ready for Thanksgiving with some fun projects!
Here are some reminders!
- Monday, November 13th is the Animal Senses show. This is for Toddlers and Preschool children and the cost is $5 per child.
- Friday, November 17th is parent teacher conferences. Please sign up near your child’s classroom door. School is closed for students this day, but they can attend during your scheduled conference time!
- Monday, November 20th book orders are due. Here is the link to order! https://clubs.scholastic.com/ Class Code RJH3C
- Tuesday, November 21st is our Thanksgiving Lunch at 11 am. Parents are welcome to attend!
- Thursday, November 23rd and 24th school is closed!
Thank you to all the parents who came to our curriculum night! We hope that you learned a little more about your child’s day at school and what the Montessori Method is all about!
This Sunday, from 10 am- Noon, we will host an Open House for new families! If you have a friend that is interested in our school please send them the Flyer Open House!