Hello Parents. We have a lot of important information as we are winding down the school year. Please take a moment to go over everything and make a note of important dates and events. Classrooms are busy preparing for our Spring Concert. Please let your teacher know if you will NOT be able to attend on Thursday May 24 at 6pm.
- April 27 at 9:30 am – 10:30 am Japanese Drum Presentation
- May 8 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Cedar Room- Mother’s Night (come to school with your child)
- May 9 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Maple Room- Mother’s Night (come to school with your child)
- May 10 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Pine Room- Mother’s Night (come to school with your child)
- May 24 School closes at 3:00 pm in preparation for the Spring Concert
- May 24 Spring Concert- 6:00 pm (children arrive at 5:30)
- May 28 School Closed- Memorial Day
- June 8 Report cards go home
- June 14 Last day of school
- June 15 School Picnic at Heritage Park in Farmington Hills
- June 18 First Day of Summer Camp
Registration for Summer and Fall:
Summer: Join us for the whole summer or just a week or two! We have fun activities planned.
Current Families can take advantage of a 2% discount for the 2018-2019 Academic Year (September-June) if you register by May 1. That’s Tuesday!
- Register for Summer and Fall HERE
- Summer Camp 2018 Fee Schedule
- 2018-2019 Fee Schedule (2% discount included)
Did you know you can access a LOT of information through your parent portal? Check it out at parentportal.runsandbox.com You can see:
- Billing and Tuition Information (Click on Billing)
- What your child is registered for (Click on Child Info)
- When your child was signed in and out (Click on Attendance)
- Change your address, emergency contacts, change your timeclock passcode and more (Click on Contacts)
- Use it to message the school (Click on Messages)
- Set up Online Payments through ACH (Click on Settings) More info on that HERE
The Cedar, Maple and Pine Rooms have been busy studying North America and the USA map. They also celebrated Earth Day.
Preschool and Toddlers were able to learn a lot from the Fire Department visit! Check out the pictures below. Ms. Mari was able to get some amazing shots! The link is not public and is just shared with parents at school, but feel free to order any of the photos using the link.