We are sad to let everyone know that Ms. Geanine is leaving us at the end of the school year. She found an amazing opportunity and we wish her well. Please join us in giving her well wishes as you see her the rest of the week into next Tuesday. At this time, Ms. Angelina will be returning as our Interim Director.
As our year wraps up, we just have a few reminders:
School is closed Friday June 15 for our picnic. Parents, students & families- meet us from 9am-12pm at Heritage Park in Farmington Hills to celebrate a great year!
- The park is at 24915 Farmington Rd. Farmington Hills, MI 48336
- We will meet under the pavilion
- Bring a picnic lunch, blanket, sunscreen & swimsuit if your child would like to play in the splash pad
- This is a family event. You must stay with your child, no drop-offs.
- School is closed for the remainder of the day
- By Friday, please take home all of your belongings, including extra clothes, backpacks, jackets, medications, sunscreen, etc.
- If you are coming for summer, bring a fresh change of clothes, linens, backpacks, jackets, medications, etc. on your first day
- If you’re coming for summer but haven’t registered yet, please do so ASAP at Summer Registration. We have VERY limited availability and have closed registration for new students.