If you’d like Novi Woods to debit your account each due date, follow these instructions:
- Log into your Parent Portal
- Click on ‘Settings’
- At the bottom of the page click ‘Add Payment Method’
- Select ACH
- Enter your routing number (ABA code) and account number
- Click Enable Automatic Withdrawal
- Within a day or two, your checking account will have two small deposits added to your account. This is for Sandbox to verify it’s an actual account.
- Once those two deposits are made, you must log back in to the parent portal using the instructions above.
- Again, click on ‘Settings’
- At the bottom of the page follow the instructions to verify the account. You must enter those two small deposit amounts.
- Your account will now be charged on the day tuition is due. Any small charges from the previous month such as hot lunch will also be charged
Finally, please fill out the form below. Please note that your account will be billed 2-3 days prior to the due date & emailed to you. You will have a few days to review it before the payment is debited on the due date. It is your responsibility to make sure the amount due is accurate. Please check your account prior to the due date and email us at email@example.com with any questions. Your total amount due (tuition, lunch fees, any in-house field trips, late fees, etc.) will be debited from your account on the due date.