Fall 2017 Registration is open. To hold your spot, please complete an online application and submit an $80 Registration fee.
All students must have:
Online Application (see instructions below)
$80 Registration Fee (check payable to Novi Woods Montessori)
2017-2018 Tuition and Enrollment Contract (please contact the school for prices)
Child Information Record (use this form to type information and then print or email)
Health Appraisal and Immunizations (the top half of the first page is completed by the parent, and the rest must be completed by a licensed physician–please ask that they include immunizations with dates)
Online Application Instructions:
- The registration seems to work better on a desktop and not as well on a phone.
- If you have more than one child, after entering one child’s information, be sure to click ‘Add Another Child’ before clicking ‘Next Step’ (at the bottom of the page)
- If you have more than one guardian (parent), do the same. Click ‘Add Another Guardian’ before clicking ‘Next Step’ (at the bottom of the page). Be sure to click ‘Allowed to pick up’ for each parent!
- When it asks you to add ‘Contacts’, these are your emergency contacts and those who you can pick up your child other than you. We should have at least one other contact besides parents in case of an emergency. These contacts would include anyone who is allowed to pick up your child other than parents (neighbors, friends, babysitters, grandparents, etc.) Click if you only want them to be Allowed to pick up or also an Emergency Contact
- If you have more than one emergency contacts, click ‘Add Another Contact’ before clicking ‘Next Step’ (at the bottom of the page)
You will need:
- your pediatrician’s address and phone number
- your health insurance carrier and policy numbers
- at least 1 emergency contact (other than parents) with their cell phone number. These are listed as just ‘Contacts’
- any other individual’s contact information if they are allowed to pick up or drop off your child. These are also called ‘Contacts’.