Fall 2017 Registration is open. To hold your spot, please complete an online application and submit an $80 Registration fee (check payable to Novi Woods Montessori).
All students must have:
- Online Application
- $80 Registration Fee (check payable to Novi Woods Montessori)
- 2017-2018 Tuition and Enrollment Contract (please contact the school for prices)
- Child Information Record (use this form to type information)
- Health Appraisal and Immunizations
Online Application Instructions to keep in mind:
- The registration seems to work better on a desktop and not as well on a phone.
- Uploading a photo is not required, but encouraged. Once you Choose your file and crop the photo click Confirm Photo. Do not click ‘Choose File’ again.
- If you have more than one child, after entering one child’s information, be sure to click ‘Add Another Child’ before clicking ‘Next Step’ (at the bottom of the page)
- If you have more than one guardian (parent), do the same. Click ‘Add Another Guardian’ before clicking ‘Next Step’ (at the bottom of the page). Be sure to click ‘Allowed to pick up’ for each parent!
- When it asks you to add ‘Contacts’, these are your emergency contacts and those who you can pick up your child other than you. Click if you only want them to be Allowed to pick up or also an Emergency Contact
- If you have more than one emergency contacts, click ‘Add Another Contact’ before clicking ‘Next Step’ (at the bottom of the page)
You will need:
- your pediatrician’s address and phone number
- your health insurance carrier and policy numbers
- at least 1 emergency contact (other than parents) with their cell phone number. These are listed as just ‘Contacts’
- any other individual’s contact information if they are allowed to pick up or drop off your child. These are also called ‘Contacts’.