Complete the following steps:
- Parent Handbook: Please read before registering.
- Fall Online Registration. Read Instructions below first.
- Submit a $100 Registration fee to the school office to hold your place. It is non-refundable.
- Emergency & Medical Release: DUE BEFORE YOUR FIRST DAY
- Health Appraisal. DUE BEFORE YOUR FIRST DAY. Complete the top half of the form. Have your pediatrician complete the rest and attach their immunization records.
- Welcome Letter: Please read before your first day!
Online Registration Instructions:
- Use a computer to complete the registration- not a mobile device.
- If you have more than one child, after entering their information, click ‘Add Another Child’ when it prompts you. This will prevent you from having to enter your name/address, etc. again.
- Parents are called Guardians. We need both parents’ contact information. Enter the Parent who will be handling billing emails FIRST. When entering the first parent, be sure to click ‘Add Another Guardian’ before ‘Next Step’
- You will need your pediatrician’s address and phone number