Current Students: Re-Enroll
All Students: Summer Camp Registration
- Read our Parent Handbook
- Complete our Online Registration. Instructions are listed at the bottom of this page.
- Prior to your first day, complete and print the Child Information Card .
- Prior to your first day, complete the top half of the Health Appraisal. Have your pediatrician complete the rest and attach their immunization records.
- Read the Welcome Letter!
Online Application Instructions:
- Use a computer to complete the registration- not a mobile device.
- If you have more than one child, register them individually, that is, DO NOT click ‘Add Another Child’ when it prompts you.
- Parents are called Guardians. We need both parents’ contact information. When entering the first parent, be sure to click ‘Add Another Guardian’ before ‘Next Step’
- Your Emergency Contacts/Other people who may pick up are called Contacts. We need at least one. Click if you only want them to just be Allowed to pick up or also an Emergency Contact in case we cannot reach a parent.
- If you have more than one emergency contacts, click ‘Add Another Contact’ before clicking ‘Next Step’ (at the bottom of the page)
You will need:
- your pediatrician’s address and phone number
- your health insurance carrier and policy numbers
- at least 1 emergency contact (other than parents) with their cell phone number. These are listed as just ‘Contacts’
- any other individual’s contact information if they are allowed to pick up or drop off your child. These are also called ‘Contacts’.