Last week we sent the newsletter through the Parent Portal and we understand not everyone received it. Scroll down after this newsletter and you will see the one from last week. You can always check the newsletter at noviwoods.com/blog. Because not everyone received it, and there was a lot of registration information in it, we will extend the 2% discount until Monday. Use the direct link here: Fall Registration with 2% discount.
- May 8 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Cedar Room- Mother’s Night (Moms come to school with your child)
- May 9 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Maple Room- Mother’s Night (Moms come to school with your child)
- May 10 at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm Pine Room- Mother’s Night (Moms come to school with your child)
- May 24 at 3:00pm: School Closes in preparation for the concert
- May 24 at 6:00pm Spring Concert (students arrive by 5:30)
- School Closed- Memorial Day May 28, 2018
- Report cards go home June 8, 2018
- Last day of school June 14, 2018
- School Closed- Family picnic June 15, 2018 at 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
The Family Picnic on June 15 9:00am will be at Heritage Park in Farmington Hills. More information to come!
Classes are busy preparing for the end of the year concert! We also had an in-house guest last Friday. Please check out the slide show and video from the Japanese Drummers.
Mother’s Night is coming up for Preschool & Kindergarten! Please see the Upcoming Events above to see which day your child’s class is. Moms, don’t miss this special night with your child!
As the weather warms up and we see more of the sun, please apply sunscreen to your child before school and then we will reapply after lunch if needed. Please bring sunscreen to school labeled and give it directly to your child’s teacher or the office. Sunscreen is considered a medication and you’ll need to fill out a form.