Complete the following steps:
- Parent Handbook: Read before registering.
- Summer Camp Online Registration. Read Instructions below first.
- Submit a $40 Registration fee to the school office to hold your place. It is non-refundable.
- Emergency & Medical Release Complete and print before your first day.
- Health Appraisal. Prior to your first day, complete the top half of the form. Have your pediatrician complete the rest and attach their immunization records.
- Read the Summer Camp Welcome Letter!
Online Registration Instructions:
- Use a computer to complete the registration- not a mobile device.
- If you have more than one child, after entering their information, click ‘Add Another Child’ when it prompts you. This will prevent you from having to enter your name/address, etc. again.
- Parents are called Guardians. We need both parents’ contact information. Enter the Parent who will be handling billing emails FIRST. When entering the first parent, be sure to click ‘Add Another Guardian’ before ‘Next Step’
- You will need your pediatrician’s address and phone number