- A complete change of clothes including socks and about 6 pairs of underwear.
- A healthy lunch in a lunchbox labeled with your child’s first and last name! Include a cloth place mat/napkin. Use an ice pack if the lunch needs to stay cold. We cannot store lunch boxes in our refrigerator. If your child’s lunch needs to be served warm, please heat it in the morning and put in a thermos. We cannot reheat children’s food. If you wish to sign your child up for hot lunch, please do so before 10:00 am.
- A sippy cup or water bottle, labeled clearly with your child’s first and last name every day.
- A crib-sized sheet and blanket, no pillows, all in a small tote bag. Bedding is required to be taken home at the end of each week for laundering.
- Diapers, wipes, diaper cream (labeled with your child’s name—diaper cream requires a medication form)
- Sunscreen and/or Bug spray. These cannot be in an aerosol can. A medication form is required.
A Daily Report will be available to parents each day at 6:00pm. Please log into your parent portal and click on Daily Logs. You will be able to see everything your toddler did that day. Preschool/K classes do not have daily reports.