Welcome to Novi Woods Montessori, a preschool and childcare center for children ages 18 months through Kindergarten. We will guide and nurture your child in a dynamic and safe learning environment. We’re proud to recognize each child as an individual and to work with parents and children to help meet their individual needs. We believe a Montessori education encourages a child’s natural desire to learn. Our classrooms provide each child with the ‘freedom of choice’ in order to maximize the learning process. This leads to a sound academic background for the establishment of deep thinking, problem solving and cooperative learning skills. We are open Monday through Friday, 7am-6pm to serve your family.
Why choose Novi Woods Montessori?
- We are located in a beautiful park-like setting on a wooded 2 acre lot.
- We have nurturing and educated teachers whose first priority is each child’s safety.
- We offer peace of mind to our parents through our comprehensive COVID protocols, extensive cleaning and a camera system. In addition, we are located next door to a fire station with EMS capability.
- Our teachers are well-trained in the Montessori Method and keep up with the latest in early childhood. education. You will see their passion throughout the classroom. We are much more than a daycare.
- Our classrooms are rich environments with fully stocked Montessori materials.
- Our tuition is affordable~ making a Montessori education available to as many children as possible is important to us.
- We have excellent reviews from feeder schools and parents.
- In 2024, we will be celebrating our 30th year. Our school has remained in the same family since Novi Woods began in 1994.
Please call us at 248-624-2211 or use the Contact Form to schedule a tour or for more information.