Welcome to Novi Woods Montessori, a preschool and childcare center for children ages 6 weeks through Kindergarten. We will guide and nurture your child in a dynamic and safe learning environment. We’re proud to recognize each child as an individual and to work with parents and children to help meet their individual needs. We believe a Montessori education encourages a child’s natural desire to learn. Our classrooms provide each child with the ‘freedom of choice’ in order to maximize the learning process. This leads to a sound academic background for the establishment of deep thinking, problem solving and cooperative learning skills. We are open Monday through Friday, 7am-6pm to serve your family.
Registration is now open for Fall! Click HERE for more information.
**The Toddler Program only has limited openings for the Academic Year. Please contact office before registering.**
Summer Camp 2018 Registration is closed.
**Email us at email@example.com if you have specific days/weeks you’d like to come and we will try to accommodate.
Why choose Novi Woods Montessori?
- We are located in a beautiful park-like setting on a wooded 2 acre lot
- We have nurturing and educated teachers whose first priority is each child’s safety
- Our teachers are well-trained in the Montessori Method and keep up with the latest in early childhood education~you will see their passion throughout the classroom
- Our classrooms are rich environments with fully stocked Montessori materials
- Our tuition is very affordable~ making a Montessori education available to as many children as possible is important to us
- We have excellent reviews from feeder schools and parents
- We provide the service of heating up a home-cooked lunch for your child
Please call us at 248-624-2211 or use the form below to schedule a tour or for more information.