We want every child to be successful! While Montessori works for most children, it’s not always a good fit. We are happy to discuss your child’s progress in the first few weeks of enrollment if there’s any concern. Parents are encouraged to let us know of any unique situations in order for us to help your child adapt & succeed!
To register for the 2018-2019 school year, complete the following steps:
1. Read the Parent Handbook
2. Submit a $100 Registration fee and the Contract/Application to hold your place.
3. Complete and Print the following forms:
- 2018-19 Contract and Application: You must complete and print these 2 forms & return them to the office in order to hold your child’s place.
- Emergency Card Complete, PRINT and sign. It is due before your first day.
- Health Appraisal Complete the top half of the form PRINT & sign. Have your pediatrician complete the rest and attach immunization records. It is due before your first day.