We are only accepting registrations for Preschool and Kindergarten (ages 2 yrs. 9 mo. and older). For the Toddler Program, please schedule a tour and/or add yourself to the WAITLIST
We want every child to be successful! While Montessori works for most children, it’s not always a good fit. We are happy to discuss your child’s progress in the first few weeks of enrollment if there’s any concern. Parents are encouraged to let us know of any unique situations in order for us to help your child adapt & succeed!
To register for the 2018-2019 school year, complete the following steps:
- Parent Handbook: Please read before registering.
- Online Application. This does not officially register your child. You will need to complete the contract below & submit a Registration fee to hold your spot. Read Instructions below first.
- Submit a $100 Registration fee with the Contract below to the school office to hold your place. It is non-refundable.
- Preschool/Kindergarten Contract: Complete, print and sign. It is due with your Registration Fee to hold your spot.
- Emergency Card
- Health Appraisal Complete the top half of the form& sign. Have your pediatrician complete the rest and attach their immunization records.
- Welcome Letter: Please read before your first day!
Online Registration Instructions:
- Use a computer to complete the registration- not a mobile device.
- If you have more than one child, after entering their information, click ‘Add Another Child’ when it prompts you. This will prevent you from having to enter your name/address, etc. again.
- Parents are called Guardians. We need both parents’ contact information. Enter the Parent who will be handling billing emails FIRST. When entering the first parent, be sure to click ‘Add Another Guardian’ before ‘Next Step’
- Emergency Contacts are called Contacts. Enter those individuals who may pick your child up or we can call in case of an emergency
- You will need your pediatrician’s address and phone number