Hello Summer Camp Parents!
We are looking forward to welcoming you to your first day of Summer Camp. Our first week of activities are planned and we’re excited to explore Transportation!
Please give yourself extra time on the first day to make sure all paperwork is in order (even if you’re not new). Check in with Ms. Amanda at the table by the fish tank. You will need to bring:
- Emergency Card (you should have been notified by email if a new one is due or a review of your old one is needed)
- Health Appraisal (if needed- you will receive an email soon if one is due)
- First week’s payment (you will receive an email with your invoice or statement on the Friday prior to each week with your balance)
- You may pay by cash, check or ACH (direct debit) online. We do not accept credit cards. ACH is available through your Parent Portal and you may find instructions HERE.
- Sunscreen/Bug spray if needed (must be clearly labeled with your child’s first and last name and a medication form is required. See office)
- A water bottle (clearly labeled with your child’s first and last name). This is to be brought home each day
- Nap Supplies if needed (clearly labeled with your child’s first and last name). This is to be brought home at the end of each week.
- Lunch if not buying hot lunch (lunch boxes must be clearly labeled with your child’s first and last name)
Read our Welcome Letter to familiarize yourself with some of our procedures
Sandbox’s Parent Portal will be the way you can log in to check your child’s schedule, tuition balance, update important contact information and pay your tuition. You should have received a registration email to set up your account. If you haven’t, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will re-send the invitation. Parent Portal instructions are HERE. Unfortunately, only one parent can access billing information so we suggest both parents use the same email account for your parent portal.
You can send your child’s teacher a message through the Parent Portal. Log in to your Parent Portal and click on Messages. Type your message and click Send. Your child’s teacher will respond as able. During class time, their focus is on the students. If you have a billing or urgent matter, please do not use the parent portal and call or email email@example.com
All parents’ cell phones will be added to our emergency text message service called Remind. We will use this to contact you if there is a school closure due to loss of power, water, etc. or if there is an urgent message or last minute reminder that needs to go out to all parents. By Friday 6/15/18, you should receive a text message that says “You were added to the 2018 NWM Summer Camp with Novi Woods Montessori”. It will come from a non-local number. If you do not receive an automatic addition, you can join on your own by following the directions below. If you wish to unsubscribe, text back @ LEAVE.